Badre Lab Ratings
Workers feel this requester pays well
Badre Lab Wage History
Top Worker Reviews
Psychological learning experiment - $9.75 +2.00 bonus Confirmed!
$5.82 / hour
02:01:03 / completion time
Pros- Even though I answered the bot question and was told to return, I was able to refresh and enter the correct answer after reaching out and confirming I would be able to continue.
- Mentions a performance bonus up to $5.
- Quick communication with requester.
Cons- Started out with missing a bot math bot question because of the wording (product vs sum) and entering the wrong answer.
- Full screen mode the entire time and goes on FOREVER. There's no progress bar and you're already committed so you cannot quit. Goes beyond the expected 1 1/2 hours estimated time.
- No mention of amount of bonus at the end and/or if you will get one at all.
- Extremely frustrating and not even potentially worth it even with the max bonus of $5.
Advice to RequesterRaise the pay rate.
Psychology Test Battery - $64.00 +8.00 bonus
$15.76 / hour
04:34:02 / completion time
Pros- Bonus potential
- Some of the tasks are engaging/interesting
- My time includes maybe 10-15 minutes worth of breaks so could be done slightly faster.
Approved and bonus paid less than 24 hours after submitting.
Cons- Obviously very long
- You are not told what your bonus is or if you earned any
- Your brain will likely feel like mush by the end of it
- Stressful having to complete a 4 hour study that doesn't save your progress. If your internet dies or the experiment/browser crashes during it, you're out of luck and would have to start all over.
- No overall progress indicator.
Psychology Test Battery - $64.00 +5.00 bonus
$14.75 / hour
04:40:45 / completion time
ProsSignificantly faster than requester's estimated 8 hours. 3 day timer. Up to $10 performance-based bonus. Approved and bonus paid within 18 hours.
ConsAge requirement not listed in HIT description.
Pretty sure I missed out on $3 of the bonus due to not being shown the two training sections for one of the tasks. Which means I had to learn during the testing portion, making it impossible to reach 90% accuracy. Requester doesn't appear to have read the comments I left after that task.