Dani Bassett Lab Ratings
Workers feel this requester pays fairly
Dani Bassett Lab Wage History
Top Worker Reviews
Key Sequence Learning Study - $8.00
$53.63 / hour
00:08:57 / completion time
ProsI'll be amazed if this pays out. It told me it would pay. I did the learning phase, and I had to press 2 keys at once. My first try, I was off. It displayed a message on the screen that I hadn't done it right. I tried over and over and over, pressing those 2 keys at the same time. It kept the original message on the screen and never gave me any other feedback and never advanced. Then, it told me that I hadn't made any response in a minute and the experiment would end! It told me I would still be paid. If so, it will be very nice indeed. If not, I wasted 9 minutes for a rejection. I explained what had happened in the feedback section at the end.
Update: Saw that it had been paid when I looked the next morning.
Key Sequence Learning Study - $10.00 +1.50 bonus Unpaid Bonus!
$12.42 / hour
00:55:33 / completion time
ProsHow in god's name did I get the 90% accuracy bonus? No clue, this was crazy typing.
ConsThis was a tough one.
• First 20 mins was 1, 2, & 3-back nonsense
• Next 30 mins was really odd. I've been typing by touch for a million years and I found this very challenging - using asdf/jkl; and space bar, repeat the patterns on the screen - the problem was that for most, you pressed two keys at once and there was absolutely no pattern, so random and very foreign feeling.
• If you hunt and peck type, this will be a very special kind of hell only to be wished upon your enemies.
Unfamiliar Objects Viewing Study - $7.00 +3.00 bonus
$12.19 / hour
00:49:14 / completion time
Cons- There's a bonus, but it's not high enough for the amount of effort necessary
- 100% attention annoying task of terribleness
- No progress bar and what I'm guessing were 700+ tasks in some of the section
- In order to pass the comprehension quiz I had to put incorrect answers
- Just stay the hell away from this task, unless you hate yourself more than anyone ever should