Matt Vess Ratings
Workers feel this requester pays generously
Matt Vess Wage History
Top Worker Reviews
Daily Thoughts and Experiences(~ 5 minutes) - $0.50 +1.25 bonus
$13.02 / hour
00:08:04 / completion time
Pros-almost instan AA
-1.25 bonus, however the consent form states it would be higher. Regardless, this was an awful HIT without it
ConsEDIT: Late bonus with an apology for a mixup. The below things stand in the event not everyone gets this bonus
Where do we begin? TLDR: Don't do this trash
1) Not 5 minutes. Actually, its impossible to do this in 5 minutes. So whoever timed this study was either on drugs, or forgot to start the stopwatch until half way through
2) 2 timed word search pages. Each 90sec. so that's 3 minutes right there.
3) no code at the end which then loops you back over to Prolific where this study belongs
4) multi day study... Which I sincerely hope they approve this one before I go about avoiding these turds like Corona
Attitudes and Civic Engagement(~ 13 minutes) - $2.00
$13.98 / hour
00:08:35 / completion time
Pros• Paid follow-ups ("This is a 12-part study. You will receive an email invitation to participate in a separate survey on Monday of each week until the study is completed. You will receive a minimum payment of $2.00 for each survey you complete. You will receive an $8.00 bonus for every 4 surveys of this project that you complete.")
Cons• Writing (couple of sentences about why/why you haven’t participated in a group of activities x4; 3 minutes of writing on your feelings about the political direction of the country)
• Timed page for writing (3 minutes)
Attitudes and Civic Engagement(~ 13 minutes) - $2.00 +9.50 bonus Confirmed!
$47.97 / hour
00:14:23 / completion time
ProsSurvey 8 of 12. Every 4 surveys there is a 8.00 bonus, and a 1.50 bonus every week.
Opened ended question but when agreeing to do this you know of it, so I do not count that as a con. The question are easy, only 1 question requires 3 minuets on the page before advancing, but you do not have to write the full 3 minuets.
ConsSame questions each week, But that's because they are seeing how your feelings change week to week.